Sunday, January 18, 2009

for my sweet potato

More new IO Valentine stamps! This is a set that has separate sayings such as, "true love", "sweet potato" and "sweetie". I used all three of them to make the bottom panel of this card......yes, I stamped 10 lines of words! It wasn't too bad, I just lined up the 3 sets of phrases on my long acrylic block and stamped away! The little flower embellishment at the top is actually dimensional. Sorry I don't have any upclose pictures of that this time.

Be sure to check out the IO team blogs. We'll be posting new CHA images over the next couple of weeks and I know you'll enjoy them!

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Oh Kelli! This layout rocks! Love the spunky colors and how you made a background out of the words! Very cute!

Laura said...

If I hadn't known what the stamps looked like, I would have sworn the bottom part was patterned paper. Fabulous stamping!

Deborah March said...

You STAMPED ten lines of words!! WOW!! I am IMPRESSED! Cute card too. ;)