Thursday, October 2, 2008























Need a gift idea? The holidays are right around the corner (can you believe it's already OCTOBER??) and I'm always looking for new ideas for handmade gifts to give my family and friends, so the Impression Obsession challenge this time is to offer some ideas for this holiday season.

My mom loves butterflies, so I immediately thought of the butterfly sets IO offers and had to use them with my mom in mind. This framed artwork actually uses 3 different clear sets, but you can substitute just about anything for the butterflies such as flowers, snowflakes or shells. Add your favorite IO sentiment and you've got the perfect gift for that special someone!

Make sure to visit the design team blogs for awesome gift ideas!

Dina-- our guest designer

7 comments:

Amy Marie said...

You have wowed me again.. when we talked about long frames.. I was curious but now i'm so excited by yours.. it looks wonderful!

Julie Koerber said...

Too cute Kelli! I am sure your mom will love it! I have only framed my stamped artwork once but it is fun. It's also fun when someone asks -- where did you buy that art and you say -- Oh, I just whipped that up myself! LOL! I bet your mom will be bragging about your craftiness!!

Deborah March said...

Oooohhhh, she'll be TICKLED PINK with this! Just lovely!

Laura said...

I have always wanted to frame something, but I have never tried it. Thanks so much for the amazing sample for inspiration!

Penny said...

Oooh, how pretty is this? Love it Kelli, the repetition of the butterflies is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love it & I know your mom will too! Beautiful! *hugs* Carla in NC

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, wow, wow. I just love this creation. I have those sets. I love how you stamped the bottom, just beautiful.