Monday, July 21, 2008

a little batty for you!



Yes, I realize it's July. But July means new stamps for the upcoming holiday season(yippee!!) and here's a peek at a couple of new Halloween ones from Impression Obsession. I *love* this bat paisley---there's also pumpkin paisley, candy apple paisley and a few others.
I stamped the paisley image in black Versafine ink and used a Stardust glitter pen on the stars and Ranger's white gel pen on some of the dots. There are 4 bats colored with a black Glaze pen(have you ever used one of these? LOVE those, too!!) which left the image raised and shiny. I attached those randomly with foam tape to give them a 3D effect.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back to visit soon.....I have several other cards with new stamps to share with you!
ps. I don't know what the problem is with the lack of paragraphs---I *did* type this using paragraphs, but it's not posting that way. And frankly, I'm tired of messing with it! LOL

5 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That is so cute! Love the bats!

Laura said...

I love this card! I wasn't sure what to do with the paisley stamps. So glad you inspired me! Of course, now I am going to need to have them too. :)

Unknown said...

That's an awesome card Kelli. I love the 3d bats.

Amy Marie said...

Just the best card ever... I still hope i'm on your halloween card list!!!

Anne said...

This is sooooooooo cute! Adorable! Love the bats. I especially like how you popped some out. It really makes it seem like they're flying! :-)