Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mitra!!



Happy Birthday Mitra!! This simply gorgeous greeting was created by Impression Obsession design team member, Melinda Doster, especially for Mitra. Isn't it beautiful? I wish you could see it in person....these pictures don't do it justice.

I love the way she designed this card! And it even has magnetic closure on it. And sparkles, too. Melinda lined the flourishes with a clear glitter pen and while I'm not sure of the names of the images used, she certainly outdid herself with this card.


(a side note to Melinda.... when I presented Mitra with your card, she LOVED it! She's very interested in the magnetic closure, too. Thank you so much for your card)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! :)

Penny said...

What a beautiful and clever design! really lovely with the sparkles too :)

Amy Marie said...

Beautiful card.. I just love the design of it!