Monday, February 18, 2008

thank you!!

Here's a look at one of the many new clear sets from Impression Obsession. I wish I could tell you the name, but I was fortunate to get my hands on this set before it was even labeled! When I do find out the proper name, I will update this post. There are several variations of these flourish-y type of images plus *lots* of butterflies! I really liked using this set and it's already a favorite of mine! Edited to add: The name of this clear set is Butterfly Bliss! Ask for it at your local stamp store :)

This design was inspired by a gorgeous card I saw last summer on Splitcoast Stampers and unfortunately, I don't know her name. Maybe she'll see mine and let me know? I'd love to thank her!!


2 comments:

Juls said...

Great job on your card. I really like the black and hot pink together, a fav color combo of mine! Plus butterflies are my all time favorite I even have a tattoo of one.

Amy Marie said...

Wow this is so pretty... Love all the black then the little splashes of pink!